French Country at its best. The chef's kitchen is unbelievable (caterer's dream.) Soaring 32' ceilings in the living area. Brick accent walls. Storage galore, media room w/equipment, game room, study, built-ins... This home is a MUST see. The guest house is attached via breezeway; w/hardwood floors, 2-3 bedrooms, amazing storage. these 2 homes share a beautiful outdoor kitchen w/pool views from both. CAD says house is 8082, Appraiser says 6147 w/guest house at 1842. Didn't flood in Harvey.
Diana Power, GRI, e-PRO, ABR, Green+ of RE/MAX Fine Properties
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of West/Southwest Houston,
Vol. 23, Issue 01, Page 25.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Range/Oven: Convection Oven/Range, Double Oven
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Gas Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Annual HOA Dues, Sprinkler System
- Exterior Construction: Porch
- Garage: 3.0
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Pool: Gunite Pool, Heated Pool, In Ground Pool
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio, Porch
- Alarm System: Security System Owned
- Fireplace: Freestanding Fireplace, Gas Fireplace Connection(s), Outdoor Fireplace
- Floors: Tile Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Bedroom(s) Downstairs, Breakfast Room, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum System, Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, Game Room Downstairs, High Ceilings, Hollywood Bathroom, Media Room, Security System Owned, Smoke Alarm(s), Sun Room, Utility Room
- Horse Facilities: Horse(s) Allowed
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Waterfront: Pond, Waterfront Lot
- Lot Size: Waterfront Lot,Wooded